Building Brick Battle suggestions

This is our latest game that we made primarily for fun and to keep everyone in our group busy while waiting for our main game. Therefore, don’t take it too entirely seriously.

The game is a classic Roblox game genre (brick battle) with pets and trails available:

Thanks to @GamersInternational for the UI and @LuaBearyGood for the pet models. Also thanks to @RobloxTitan4223 for some artwork and the trowel script. I did the script work and build work.

We’re mostly looking for ways to add to our game to make it more engaging to our target audience of <13 children. Suggestions for adding things will be greatly appreciated.

(And yes, I realize that the major showcase here is of the UI. Once again thank you to @GamersInternational for that!)

3 Likes

It looks like the classic doom spire, but a bit different, the rocket launcher is different too. Anyways, keep up the work! :smile:

2 Likes

Don’t forget I also fixed some issues with the bombs and made the bomb color be dependent upon the team color.

2 Likes

If you wanted to see an improvement, what would you add? We want to improve this as much as possible to attract more players.