Building Challenge #12 - Well

Hey guys, today I was outside the whole day. So I didn’t have much time to do today’s build. That’s why it was posted late. But today I made a well! I don’t know but I think I’m starting to notice tiny details. I didn’t finish it until I added one tiny block for details! Practice actually makes perfect! So I used PBR material for this one. I know it would’ve been 10 times performance friendly and 10 times better looking if I made it in Blender. But I tried it out in Roblox Studio, I will try it on Blender someday! I will be learning and organizing all of my plugins tomorrow, I have lots of them which makes it hard to find my most used plugins. I will be organizing them by disabling less used plugins :slight_smile:

Here is the build, tell me what you think! I thought to add terrain in it, but it’s time to sleep…

You can check out the previous builds of this challenge here. And you can check out the game here!

The reference image:

3 Likes

Looks really good!

Well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

The whole thing looks great to be honest. Can’t wait to see it in Blender once you get the chance!

1 Like