Building Challenge #15 - Public Toilet

Hi guys, today I made a public toilet, tell me what you think about it!

You can check out the previous builds of this challenge here. And you can check out the game here!

This is mostly interior based build, I just speed built the outside.

2 Likes

I love the spacing, the interior designing of stalls and sinks. The models are nice, but I recommend adding the mirrors in front of the sinks instead of next to it. The lights should be squared, in my opinion, but circular lights are okay! Overall, the build looks good!

1 Like

I woke up and realized I forgot to add the most important thing, mirrors! Then I went to DevForum and saw your post, but the parts reflecting are not mirrors… They are walls, I didn’t make any mirrors. But I would’ve added it as you said if I remembered mirrors! Yesterday I rushed that’s why I couldn’t update the game with the build and the topic properly. Thanks for the feedback!

i really like the interior, but it’s too empty and too blocky, and my brain graphics processor was smoking after i saw the plain plastic walls. i recommend giving the walls a black or blue square texture, and maybe adding mirrors on the walls near the sink.

1 Like