Building Challenge #16 - Stage

Hey developers, today I made a stage. It’s an interior build, and I’ve added lots of stuff to it. I’m bad at interior design, so I’m making interior builds these days. Any feedback is appreciated!

To the recent person I was playing with: If you’re reading this, I forgot your username. I’m sorry, I had to be afk because of some urgent work.

It was made in 3 and a half hours (modeling time also included).

You can check out the previous builds of this challenge here. And you can check out the game here!

2 Likes

I don’t think a stage is that bright usually, maybe it depends on what’s happening on stage.
the cracks in the floor is a good idea but should have a dark brown/beige color underneath and not a black color

the builds are pretty good ! good chair model especially.
Think of how a place you make could work in a real world environment to help figure out accurate placements - it would need a runway down the middle and more space between the chairs, and a backdoor for the stage members to leave ! It adds a lot to making a place feel clean and real

keep it up ! I see big improvements in your daily builds already

1 Like

My lighting is really bad… I will be practicing lighting today. The cracks really do look bad in black color, I will logically think next time that if it was in real life, then from where should people enter and leave? Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes