Building Challenge #19 - Desks

Hey developers, today we’re at the second line of the build! And since I’m bad at building interiors, and I’m bored of building architecture, I will be making completely new stuff from now and I will be doing this for a couple of days. Because I used ChatGPT to find out the most common furniture and tech people have in their houses and office. I will be making lots of furniture from now on. So that I don’t stay weak in one area and pro in another. This will surely speed up my furniture building.

Here are the desks I’ve made today. I decided to make 9 of them, but I didn’t have time to make the other two so I made 7 desks.

Any feedback is appreciated! I also researched free model desks so I can get an idea of how tall should a desk be. And I found out the most common size in most of the desks is the middle of an R15 dummy’s hand. Enjoy!

You can check out the previous builds of this challenge here. And you can check out the game here!

I recommend visiting the game to see more clearly because it’s hard for me to show the details from every perspective with images.

The desks are actually very detailed! They are very clear (because there’s nothing on them) but they look very good!

Next challenge suggestion:
Something to put on the desks

1 Like

Yeah, I will do that. There’s lots of stuff I’ve thought of. But I want to go at my own pace :slight_smile: I will be making shelves or something like that tomorrow. I made a whole list. But then I will make tiny decorative things like laptops, flower vases, books, etc! Or I might do that in a big build too.

1 Like

You know what you could do?

You could take everything you are making and create a Showcase with it! That would be a great idea!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m planning to make a showcase. I will start making the showcase tomorrow! I have what I want to make up my mind already! Thanks for reminding me again lol.

1 Like

Your welcome! It’s gonna be great!

I can’t wait to se the whole Showcase to release! You are a great builder!

1 Like