Building Challenge #22 - Doors

Hey guys, today I made a few doors. I still have a big list of things an interior has! Today I was trying to make doors in Blender, but it was quite hard so instead, I made them in Roblox Studio. I’m still learning Blender, and I’m following a tutorial currently.

You can check out the previous builds of this challenge here. And you can check out the game here!

9 Likes

The doors look very good!
Keep up the good work!
(Could you link the tutorial)

3 Likes

I wish i could use these doors

2 Likes

I can do this, this is easy but I can’t because my computer is broken in the system and no reason :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t watch any tutorial to make these doors. I made them myself with reference images:

But I meant that I’m watching a Blender tutorial to learn Blender, it’s great and detailed! If you want here’s the link for you:

(I’m still on day 1)

2 Likes

Yeah I mens the Blender tutorial :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also where do you get your reference images from?
Pinterest?
Or just Google?

1 Like

I will make the whole game unclocked in the future, most likely when the challenge is complete. But these doors are easy to make! Just use a reference image and then try to copy it, and you can make a beautiful door yourself!

2 Likes

I get my reference image from Pinterest from now on. Because most artists use it, and there’s a reason for that. Google has an index system that doesn’t always give the result you want. But Pinterest makes it so that you can find similar images to ones that you need and also get really accurate results when you search for something. I used to use Google, but I use Pinterest from now on. I actually use a mix of both of these. I recommend Pinterest a lot! But I got these reference images from Google, since, I don’t know why Pinterest is behaving weirdly in my country. I have to use a VPN to access it. And when I turn a VPN on, Roblox automatically logs me out. My internet also becomes slow when I use VPN. So I have to turn it off. And today I went out so I didn’t have much time to make it! I have to go to sleep now.

1 Like

good looking doors haha, you kinda tricked me with the title thought you were remaking doors the game

4 Likes