Building Challenge #3 - Fast Food Shop

Hey cool creators! This is the third day of the challenge and I’ve built a fast-food shop this time! It took me approximately 6 hours to build because I learned how to make a door and also took some Blender tutorials because I forgot how to use Blender. I don’t know why the glasses on the shelves are not showing from the outside, I might learn about that in the future. You can check out the previous builds of this challenge here. And you can check out the game here!

Feel free to give constructive criticism.

Outside

Inside 1

Inside 2

Image inspiration:

2 Likes

Looks very good, the interior could use more details like plants, items on the tables etc.
You said that the glasses are not visible through the windows, that’s a well known issue with the default Roblox glass material. You could try to modify and use other materials instead and make them look like your windows.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip, but I think glass material looks more realistic, but I will try out plastic for glass in low-poly builds. I was going to add plants instead of those glasses on shelves, but I don’t know how to make it, I’m still improving in Blender, and I didn’t have much time :slight_smile: Thanks for the feedback! I will watch Blender tutorials today.

1 Like

You can leave the windows like they are if you want. And maybe there’s some workaround around the glass bug

2 Likes