Building Challenge #6 - Building

Hey guys, today I made a building, but with a twist. This has no interior. I saw lots of buildings that don’t have any interior, they are just like a block that’s on the map. These buildings are used to decorate the map so it looks good. And I made that type of building today. This has no interior, but it does have an outside. This is my first build without an interior.

I’m planning to make low-poly buildings/other low-poly things tomorrow. Because Roblox’s audience likes low-poly builds too.

You can check out the previous builds of this challenge here. And you can check out the game here!

Reference Image:

Feel free to give your feedback!

4 Likes

I don’t like the big black part hanging off the building, In real life, it would probably have some supports.

2 Likes

lol, I thought it was missing something so I added those things. I suck at making buildings, I will make a couple more! I might make low-poly buildings tomorrow.

Definitely looks a lot better at night, have you thought of making your building have curved windows like your reference image? Wouldn’t be too difficult with some plugins.

1 Like

Yeah, I was trying to do so, but since I’m bad at building and still learning stuff, I couldn’t do that. I was trying to achieve that curved effect with Archimedes, but couldn’t do that. The plugin is kinda confusing. Do you have a link to any tutorial or know how to do it? It would help me build A LOT better. Thanks!

you can find some tutorial on youtube but hears one from a good youtuber that does a lot of building

(1) How to Make Paths/Roads… (Roblox) - YouTube

its a little out dated since its the old version but its not much different\

2 Likes

Heres a video I watched a couple years ago that really helped me: Roblox Tutorial - Advanced Terrain (Deathrun Style) - YouTube

Everything is this video is super helpful, I would recommend watching the whole thing, but if you just want to learn curved parts, skip to 0:52 when he shows the buildv4 plugin and how to create curves with it.

Also I’ve never heard of Archimedes before, but I went and watched a video tutorial of it and it seems to do the same thing but better lol

1 Like

Thanks for the video! I was wondering how can I make terrains like this a while ago, but I couldn’t figure it out. I thought to use Blender, but I wanted to try building a terrain in Roblox Studio first. I will watch the whole video, Roblox building tutorials never bore me.