Building city showcase

It is only a small practice I would like to receive your opinions to improve thanks

10 Likes

It looks good, make sure you attach a section of the wall and on the tree side, it would look better without wall parts

2 Likes

thats good good job maybe you can add some lights?

2 Likes

of course I’m going to add lights, only I don’t want to make them in a roblox studio but in blender

sure i will try hope it will look better thanks

It’s looking good at the start I’m assuming this is still a work in progress build if so I would recommend putting more effort into the showcase since it’s more of a practice build not much feedback can be said on something unfinished.

However, I just feel like the city is very dull and empty as there seem to be not a lot going on placing variety of props such as including stores, restaurant, shops and more or other environment objects could improve that maybe you could add some sidewalk details around known props stop signs, concrete plants, bike racks,

While it’s a alright start, placing some lighting features and more would improve that a bit more have you consider throwing a few props outside such as things related to the specific city your trying to create? I would advise always looking at images to get the full design of what’s inside a city right now there isn’t much otherwise it’s a start to creating a city.

2 Likes

Of course I am in the process of creating streetlights because the city is quite monotonous and what I am looking for is perhaps every week to make a new post about my progress with the city.

4 Likes

Pretty snazzy i do say, make sure to put lights and road lines

1 Like

I like the build. I don’t know why but it gives me that old roblox nostalgic feeling. Keep it up and you’ll improve! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bro. Amazing. Oh dang.

It looks really good, as @Talz_Raxyn said, it gives me that old Roblox nostalgic vibe.

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes