Building, Clothing, and Art Commissions OPEN

Hi! I’m provictoria, a free-lance artist and ROBLOX Dev, I am also a graphic designer. I am in the EST timezone and wish to keep improving on my skills. I have been building for 4-5+ years and have been a clothing designer for 3+ years and an artist for almost my whole life.

It is preferred if you speak english to me in grammar or a little bit of grammar.

Please note on why you might wish to commission me:

• I am free most of the time and very reliable
  • There are many ways to contact me but please message me on my twitter first! x.com or DevForum
  • I am patient and respectful with my commissioners so please take your time!

------------------------

About My Builds

Depending on what you choose, I will either build Simple or Detailed
I enjoy making very detailed and high-poly builds, I also make simple models. I also enjoy building rustic builds such as castles, if you are looking for this style, feel free to commission me!

Please note that it can take several months for me to build a large build, but for smaller builds it will take me up to a month.

About My Clothing

Depending on what you choose, I will either make Simple or Detailed
I enjoy making detailed clothing! Either from anime or making it up! It will take me up to a week or more to make. If you are looking for something like this, please feel free to commission me!

If you are interested please feel free to commission me!

Examples and portfolio on the bottom of the page

------------------------

My commissions do not close very often but in case it does, I will let you know

ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

BUILDING COMMISSIONS

Example from my Twitter-

SIMPLE BUILDS
Small Plot $19.50 USD / image5,571 RBX
Medium Plot $23 USD / image6,571 RBX
Large Plot $26 USD / image7,428 RBX

DETAILED BUILDS
Small Plot - $30.5 USD / image8,714 RBX
Medium Plot - $36 / image10,285 RBX
Large plot - $41 / image11,714 RBX

RULES/TOS

• I take PayPal or group funds or T-shirt (with tax)
  • Can take up to a month or more
  • Please be very elaborate on what you want
  • Extra things will cost extra
    (additional tos)
  • Please give me a reference or an idea so I can have something to base off of so I can make it as best as I can.
  • These are only base prices, depending on what you want it will either cost more or less
  • Amount of hours it can take me will also contribute to final price, can raise during building

Examples later on

CLOTHING COMMISSIONS

Example from my Twitter-

Simple Shirt / Pants - $5 USD / image1,428 RBX
Detailed Shirt / Pants - $7.50 / image2,142 RBX
Simple Shirt + Pants - $11.50 USD / image3,285 RBX
Detailed Shirt + Pants - $14-20 USD / image4,000 - 5,714 RBX

RULES/TOS

• I take PayPal for USD
  • Have to pay first (or 50%)
  • I do not do NSFW clothing
  • All robux rates are DevEx except I deducted the price a little
    (additional tos)
  • Please have a reference or an idea of what you want so that I can make it the best I could
  • If you wish to have the template you will have to pay an extra fee, so please try to give me access to a your group so I can upload it there!

MAIN COMMISSION TOS, SOME THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE COMMISSIONING ME!

• Please do not rush me, but it is okay to ask for updates, I will kindly give them ^^
  • Because there is a 2 week wait period for group funds, I will start once I receive the funds, but for clothing and art I will start after 7 days after being in the group
  • Please do not ask what programs I use and that kind of stuff, because I’m not comfortable sharing it!!
  • Discord information will be given if you wish to commission me, but you must first message me on my twitter x.com
  • Please make sure to read all of this so you won’t have any other questions about pricing and all that.
  • Please just be very detailed/elaborate on what you want so I can get a grasp on what you imagine. Please provide images/maps/references
  • IF you want a homestore, please apply the mannequins yourself/put the clothes on the mannequins yourself or extra fees will have to be applied

EXAMPLES/PORTFOLIO

Building Portfolio

Please note that some are older than others

WIP

Build

Build

Build

Model

There are also some examples on the commission sheets so please look at that as well
There are some in progress but will be added after once done

Clothing Portfolio

Detailed Shirt + Pant

Uploading: image.png…

Group Collab, the 2 on the left is mines

the dev forum made some of the quality bad but thats ok

CONTACT INFO

• x.com
  • Discord will be given if you wish to commission
  • Message me on DevFourm

FAQ

Can I pay after?
No, but if you are unsure, you may pay 50% first

Why are the robux rates so expensive???
These are DevEx rates, not normal robux rates, please understand

Is there refunds?
No, I do not issue refunds, but if you are unhappy about something I will fix it for you.

UPDATE - BOTH BUILDING SLOTS FILLED!! NEXT SLOT PROBABLY WILL BE OPEN IN A FEW MONTHS

12 Likes

$3 USD and 800 Robux… $3 USD is 240 Robux, having someone pay 3x the amount, plus another 200 - 300 for tax is ridiculous.

1 Like

I understand your concern but it is the DevEx rates except I deducted the price a little, please understand. All of my USD => Robux rates are DevEx

1 Like

Not ridiculous at all, in fact, that’s very reasonable considering DevEx is a lot more. Plus the other option is only 3 dollars man.

1 Like