Building, Driving, RP game idea + asset release options

Hello developers and “question askers:rofl:. I am here to introduce a game set to arrive on the platform mid to late December (Or whenever I feel like releasing Beta lol).

What is this game you may ask? Simple. It’s basically a game where players can build anything imaginable, drive along the expansive map, get a fun, interactable job, roleplay as whatever they dream of being, buying and owning pets, care for their pets, start “relationships” (Interactable menu to do things like “ask to be friends”, “ask to go to your house”, “ask to go to their house”, “hug”, “carry”, and several others. They are all age-based.), and so much more.

We will start off with the most exciting part: The build mode.

The build mode consists of several different parts. You can:

• Build walls
  • Build floors
  • Build roofs
  • Place windows, doors
  • Place objects
  • Paint objects
  • Resize objects
  • Select objects to move
  • Change story/floor height
  • Change foundation height
  • Create basements
  • Create pools
  • Create extra stories
  • Select the wall height of each floor individually
  • And much more

It is modeled after the prominent build modes you see all over (primarily Bloxburg and RoVille)

A little different will be the option to enter “Sandbox Mode”, allowing you to build whatever you want with no limit on funds. These plots will only be visible and accessible to you. Other players will not be able to play with you on these plots.

Driving.

Quite possibly the most exciting thing on this list :slight_smile:

With advanced features like “DriveOS” and sign detection, driving will be quite an adventure. With a future containing thousands of different vehicles, driving could become a top feature of the game.

Not me forgetting to mention anything about the map :rofl:

The map will contain hundreds of miles (because Imperial is better) to travel around on. Drive along lakeshores, train tracks, forests, rivers, developing neighborhoods, cities, and so much more.

What about Working?

Isn’t that everyone’s favorite thing to do in a game? Just kidding…

While working is never fun, it is one of the many ways to make money in this game. When it comes to working, you have a few options. You can:

• Live off of unemployment (Must be at least 18 and have at least 1 child)
  • Work one of the default jobs (Delivery driver, cafe cashier, cafe chef, night club server, police, firefighter, doctor, janitor, teacher, taxi driver, plumber)
  • Start your own business (Must be at least 13)
  • Work for someone else (Nanny, housekeeper, musician, butler, chef)

What you do for work is really up to you. There are dozens of different paths to take.

Why do people Roleplay so much?

Roleplaying is going to be another huge feature I am going to incorporate into this game.

Things like actions, pets, relationships, families, emotions, ages, career paths, thoughts, and much more are all things that I plan to add.

Here is a list of a few current actions: (Kind of like the Sims… :slight_smile:)

• Ask to be friends
  • Ask to go to house
  • Ask to take home
  • Ask to take out
  • Ask to adopt child
  • Ask to marry
  • Ask to split house
  • Ask to split money
  • Donate to player
  • Trade with player
  • Carry
  • Hug
  • Punch
  • Slap
  • Cry
  • Yell
  • Become angry at

And “so much more”???

That’s right. There’s more to come. Some of the miscellaneous features include: Online banking, online chat, a custom phone, custom leaderboard, plan events, locate friends, donate to owner, and a few random gamepasses that cost way too much for people to actually buy :rofl:

Now it’s your turn. Some of the features that are going to be part of this game I am thinking about releasing to the public at certain milestones.

Example: At 1 Million visits I will release the phone system, or at 100 Million visits I will release “DriveOS”.

What do you think about this? Please let me know!

Thank you for reading this mess of a post. I will post the link to the game here when I release it at some point.

4 Likes

this sounds really cool but also sounds like it would take years to make, even with a dev team

2 Likes

It has been worked on for a while now. I am the only one developing so that does take considerably longer. I will admit that I am terrible at making timelines, and not all of these features will be released at once. I will release a beta version by the end of Q4 2023 and continue to update it weekly from there. The initial release will just have all of the base features. All of the extra “fancy” stuff will be added in by the update. Thanks though! I really hope this will be liked by the community.

EDIT: What do you think about releasing parts of the game to the public at certain milestones?

1 Like