BUILDING FEEDBACK (Architecture, Lighting, Decor)

I’d like some feedback on this build that me and a friend (@avethean)
created! It took rougly 9 hours of building time, we wanted to get some lighting and architecture practice. I’ve taken inspiration from multiple sources and video games to create this build. We would love to hear some feedback from the community!

Custom Paintings and Statues that I created using Blender and Photoshop

All of the assets used, everything besides the statues were creating using Roblox studio.

I’d love to hear feedback on this, huge credits to @avethean for helping me on this build.

29 Likes

this actually looks so fire I really like the colors you went with and the lighting you used on it
keep up the good work :pray::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Thank you so much, I appreciate the kind words! Love the username btw.

6 Likes

Dios mio ese talento es genial wow no parece roblox excelente sique asa

5 Likes

Muchas gracias! Intento que todo parezca realista.

3 Likes

Really nice colors and lighting!

4 Likes

Lighting overall is really well done, except one issue I had with the stained glass. Usually, when light goes through stained glass, it changes color, be it red, blue, or whatever the color of the stained glass is. In this case, it seems you can probably pretty easily change it to whatever color fits best for the current stained glass texture.

If you’re going for realism, I suggest you use better materials, especially PBR materials. Otherwise, it still looks good if you’re going for more of a non-realistic look, whatever the style is. If you want even more realism just to sell the effect even more, you can pretty simply create a simulated cloth through Blender to get a desirable amount of folds, then import it into Roblox Studio.

Also, I feel like the overall detailed and somewhat intricate look of the windows and pillars honestly do not match with the more simple and blocky look of some assets in the scene, namely the bookshelves and picture frames. The bookshelves, being a very important visual part of a library, shouldn’t really be made so simple as compared to other things like somewhat intricate windows. They just don’t look as grand, even though they should… it’s a library after all.

Very nice looking build, hope to see more like this.
:wink:

6 Likes

Thank you very much, I’ll see if I can include these aspects into the build soon! Maybe I’ll try out some different bookshelf designs and see which ones help elevate the scene more. I appreciate the feedback!

5 Likes

This building looks VERY GOOD AND REALISTIC! NICE JOB ON IT!

4 Likes

this is not Roblox it is too good :o

4 Likes

LOL Thank you!! Lighting really did elevate the look of it.

3 Likes

Definitely looks so majestic and grand. I LOVE IT

5 Likes

Btw here’s a website with tons of downloadable realistic PBR textures
Link: https://ambientcg.com/ I didn’t use hyperlink because then it looks like I am trying to hide the link

4 Likes

Appreciate the resource, I’ll see what I can do with these.

4 Likes

The red walls look flat. Maybe add some texture to them? Also, the lighting on the top levels could do some work. It’s excessively dark, maybe have some lights come from the top?

6 Likes

Just updated the pictures above to include a new wallpaper aswell as some lighting on the upper levels.

4 Likes

this looks awesome. everything is clean and well done! i look forward to seeing more of your work!

2 Likes

jaw drops AUHUHUHUHUHUHU WHATTTTTTTTTTTT

2 Likes