Building Game! (Check Desc)

Hello, recently my friend got banned (one of other games he made a dev put some inappopriate things and then published it) so his game got terminated. So I decided to recreate it with him but with more items and features. I hope you find this game interesting and feel free to leave some comments. The previous game he made reached over 7.4m visits and since we dont have robux right now im looking for sum investors as well.

Ok straight up the game ui sucks. The menu is super big (like yo m- jk). Shop doesnt work. Game lags fsr dk why prob too many loops yea Dk what β€œgood” review to give u.

1 Like

okk ill try fix thank u for the feedback

Make a game where u can learn better about guis and that stuff before publish the real game not gonna lie this is doo doo

Hey! Nice concept, but it definitely needs polishing. Some problems are, it is laggy, and the shop gui is already open when you join. I feel like there are already a lot of building games out there and there really isnt anything special about this one. It is surprising that your friends got 7.4m visits with a game of this quality. Despite that, it could be turned into something good with some more work and ideas. Ignore the negativity and keep working towards your dream, whether it is this game or something completely different. Good luck on your developing journey! - Jab2Roblox
P.S Learn a bit more about GUIs :slight_smile:

the game has 18.0M+ visits now

It only has 13k visits. You sure?

talking about the main game, not mine