Building portfolio

About me
Greeting, my name is Ice. I’m a reliable builder. I’m on the Roblox platform for 3 years now. I’m a building developer now for a year now. I have made multiple commissions for multiple groups now. I specialize in making cafe’s, restaurant’s and i can make about anything. I would be happy to get hired.

Portfolio
Here are some of my projects:

Projects

Ocean View Cafe!

Ocean View Cafe Theatre

Ocean View Cafe V3

Ocean View Cafe V3

Payment & Requirements

Requirements.

1. I have the rights to deny you’re hiring request with no reason. If i don’t give you a reason that probably means that you want a build what i cant build or you don’t have enough payment that i agree to make you a build.

2. You must have Robux ready when you contact me. If you dont i will not accept you’re request.

3. I refuse to make any horror or any inappropriate games.

4. Only contact me when you’re sure what you want. Don’t waste my time.

Commission types

Building

Small Build will be 5000 Robux. Ex- A small city with some roads

Medium Build will be 7000 Robux. Ex- Willing to do a large sized house with interior and exterior.

Large Build will be 15000 Robux. Ex- Willing to do the whole map with basic building and with no interior for houses.

Other questions

I have a bigger project than the options. What to do?
Answer: You can contact me to arrange different prices.

I don’t have Discord and i cant contact you. What shod i do?
Unfortunately Discord is the only way to contact me.

Payment.

I take 60% to start working on the project and 40% of the Robux at the end of the project. This is for a security reason. I will send you the Payment page in contact.

The prices there are without Roblox fee. When you’re hiring me the the final price will come with the Roblox Fee.

I only accept Robux!

Contact.

How to contact me?
The only way to contact me is in Discord. My username is Ice_11 #8993
There is no other way to contact me than Discord.

1 Like