Building Service Details & Portfolio - AliParsHakhamaneshi

About me
Hey! My name is Ali and I am a professional builder with around 5 - 6 years of experience. I’ve been doing a lot of collaborations and projects with other people, as well as worked on a few personal and group projects throughout my years as a builder so I have a lot of experience in specifically this department of creation trades. Building is a real passion for me and I’ve had it as a profession since 2014.

Projects & Showcases
Now I don’t want to overwhelm you with buildings and samples but here are a few:

Projects
Masyaf Village
The Field of Battle

Showcases
City of London 1868
Futuristic City
Devanport

Availability
I usually don’t follow a strict schedule, Once I am assigned a task I’ll work as intensely and fast as I can on that specific task in order to get it done right and in time which means that my building schedule varies depending on the task.

But generally I’m on a few hours every day and since I have discord and other media mobilized I’ll pretty much be very easy to reach and I’ll respond right away once a message is sent.

Payment
I am currently a student studying in a Swedish gymnasium. I’m trying to financially support myself which means that I only accept payment in USD or SEK (Swedish Kronor).

My prices for different building services varies depending on which building service you specifically request. I usually try to build for a fair price and making sure that the price that I am giving is within your budget but usually I like to talk with my clients about the price and come to an agreement we both can nod yes to.

Contact
Discord: Ali #5209
DevForum Email: adaa085@gmail.com

(You can also message me on roblox if you are unable to contact me through one of these, My username is AliParsHakhamaneshi)

2 Likes

Your IG is private just so you know.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, fixed it.