Building Suggestions

I need help with building because I am bad at it.

What are you attempting to achieve?
I want to have tips with building.
What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible)
I am really bad at making parts and framing windows, and really making objects without meshes because I can’t understand blender at all.
What solutions have you tried so far?
Just getting cloning plugins, grab fill, part cutter, and more.

Should I use solid modeling or frame windows by making multiple parts?
Should I use textures or make two walls?
How many studs do I make the height of walls?
Right now I’ve been using 12 studs.

3 Likes

Tip. Keep trying and do miscellaneous things to get better, and before you know it you will be making windows in seconds. I’ve been doing this for over 5 years and now I consider myself experienced I’d say, so just be consistent, passionate, etc. And you’ll become just as good as me or anyone else. Try to stick to building with blocks first and then move on to more complicated things such as blender or Cinema4D.

2 Likes

Here are a few tips I’d recommend for you in addition to what others have said as well. Plugins can work very well depending on what you’re trying to achieve. However, that comes with some drawbacks. I would, however, stick with blocks/parts then move onto Blender or other 3D modeling software. Using textures can fit in well depending on what it is you’re building. If you are building a showcase, for example, that’s when I would start to use textures. With heights of walls, I would stick with what seems normal. In that fact, I would use a player rig to determine how tall the walls should be. As long as you stay motivated and passionate about what you’re doing you will increase your skills. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Legit re-said what I just said with some changes and got marked as the solution.

Oh well, I guess.

I didn’t know which reply to pick as solution. Their both good replies!

I’m a beginner builder myself, I think a good start is to start with parts definitely while customizing them with the material and putting them together to make a creation that makes you feel proud of yourself and that also tells yourself that you attempted to do what you wanted to do.

I have faith in you and hope that you succeed, good luck!

U mean I’m not that bad. Here is a picture of a recent build I made

I’m not done yet. But thank you that was very nice :slight_smile:
And yeah ik the door came from bloxburg. I am not going to publish this or anything. I am building this house for fun.

1 Like