[Building/Scripting Portfolio] Looking For Jobs

About Me

Hello! My name is Domderp999. A Builder/Scripter on the Roblox Community. I would say that I am MUCH better at building than I am at scripting. I can script most things, exept for Car Systems, Gun Systems, and a few more really complicated systems. But I do build pretty decently. I also do Lighting.

Showcase

You can view my assets here: https://www.roblox.com/games/RobloxGame

My Lighting + Building Skills

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. On the weekdays I can work 4 to 5 hours.

Payment

I only take Robux. The minimum for your average game is 15k robux. If I am also going to script for you, It will increase to 22k robux. If the game is around the Size of Jailbreak, I will minimum 50 thousand robux. Any larger the prices are negotiable.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at : Domderp999#6273

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I have this open world project, if you could help me with biomes, its practically large but the artstyle is blocky or classic

Hey, could you please go into a bit more detail? When you said, “Help me with Biomes,” does that mean help you building wise, scripting wise, or lighting wise? Ect…

Well building biomes would also have lighting, landscape, functioning map mechanics <3

Hi there, you discord tag isn’t working could you send me a friend request if you commissions are open XanzFX#5892