Built-in texture looks lower resolution than normal

Hello, I recently started noticing that some textures seem lower resolution than before and I wanted to know if anyone has the same happening or it was like that even before. Below is an image of how the texture looks.
texture.PNG

1 Like

i think its because the textures are old

1 Like

There’s a lot of reasons why this could be happening, here’s my suggestions.
Here’s a guide for all ages to hopefully fix this.

0.5. Click to the Studio Settings button. (don’t mind the name it was just a place to test mechanics similar to Vesteria’s.)

1. Make sure that you have your rendering tab set to be optimized.

2. If that doesn’t work, then try setting the “Edit Quality Level” to the max, since Roblox may be hindering your graphics to reach 60fps.

3. And if THAT doesn’t work, try doing a hard reinstall of Roblox. And in order to do that, you must;
3.1. Locate Roblox’s folder// directory on your pc. (If you need help with this, you can right click on Roblox on your desktop, and click “Open File Location”.)

3.2. Delete Roblox’s texture folder. (Roblox - > PlatformContent → pc → Delete the “textures” folder.)

3.3. Uninstall Roblox, and then reinstall it again. (To uninstall on a windows OS//Machine, go search in the search bar for “Add or remove programs”, search for “Roblox”, click on it and uninstall.)

3.4. Reinstall Roblox from their website (You can get it by clicking the play button on any game, and then waiting 4-9s to click “Download Roblox!”.)

3.45. Hopefully it works!

Let me know if it didn’t work, or if it did & what step fixed it :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much for replying and helping,
The third step helped, I deleted the textures folder and did a whole reinstall of both Roblox Studio and Roblox and now it seems that the textures looks how its supposed to.
Here is a picture of how it looks now:

I hope you have an amazing day!

1 Like