Built My Own Room

Hello

I decided to build my own room as my first ever build in studio. This took me a few days. I think it’s pretty decent for a first build. Tell me what you guys think about it. Also, post any suggestions you have for me.

17 Likes

I don’t really have suggestions, though, that is an awesome build! :heart:

3 Likes

is that your umm in real life room?

2 Likes

wait… did you use free models?

The room looks exactly like in the beige house in the suburban template.

yeah… I think he did cause the newspapers are a free model, the fan is a free model and so are the bed sheets and pillow, as far as I can see.

1 Like

Only the paper stacks are free models and I used meshes for the bed sheets and the pillows. The fan I made myself.

2 Likes

Yes actually, it is my real life room.

2 Likes

Its really cool, do you watch anix btw? This really reminds me of that room he made in boxburg,
anyway it really cool!

Unfortunately, I do not watch anix. I guess my irl room looks like something he built lol. Thanks tho :smiley:

This is breathtaking for a first build, to the extent that I would believe you’d had at least 2-3 months of experience. I will provide more feedback later.

2 Likes

Absolutely in love with the detail specifically to the setup, also nice.image

This build has genuinely impressed me for a first build, keep building and you’ll 100% get somewhere.

1 Like

One word, wow. This is a very impressive build, especially as you say it is your first. This is really good, keep working and you are going to go very far. Well done!

1 Like

Notices Boxburg :coefficients: