Bunko I About Us
“A taste of french Paradise”
Bunko is a french restaurant, we are here to remodel the restaurant industry within the virtual platform Roblox. With our mouth-watering cuisines and our remarkable staff that are here to help us be able to make our restaurant more unique and safe for our community. Our goal is to strive within the restaurant industry and be able to serve our astonishing customers with handmade dishes. Bunko was founded by lushics, on January 18th, 2022.
This is our official Public Handbook, and this will be giving all the needed information that you will need to understand the guidelines and much more of our group. If you have any further questions or inquiries please join our communications server and contact one of our staff members.
Code of Conduct
- Here at Bunko we would appreciate all of our members using common sense. If you know you are about to break a rule please don’t do it, as it will result in a serious consequence. If any of our community members see anyone breaking rules please report it to a staff member.
- Within Bunko’s communications server you are however allowed to use profanity, but please use it in a polite way. As we are a restaurant group we could have some younger members within our discord and Roblox group. Please do not use profanity when speaking to others, as they might take it the wrong way. If being disrespectful to one of our staff or members there will be serious consequences given.
- When you are within the discord and in any Roblox game, we would like all of our members and staff to be respectful to others. If caught not being respectful to other members will result in a serious consequence, please keep in mind they don’t know if you’re joking around or not.
Trolling and/or Exploiting
- When at Bunko you may NEVER troll or exploit in any of our games, or things we own. When being caught trolling you will be asked to stop only once, if caught doing it more after being asked to stop you will be banned from the server. If caught exploiting this will result in an immediate ban from the server which is not appealable.
- We will not tolerate any type of spamming within Roblox and our communications server. If caught spamming you will be given a warning which will be appealable.
Bullying and/or Harassment
- If caught doing any of these things you will be banned immediately and it will not be appealable. We will NOT tolerate any type of this.
This is Bunko’s affiliation information & application, before filling out this application please make sure you fulfill the requirements that your group must meet. If your group does not meet our requirements your ally application will automatically be denied and will be fulfilled with an explanation by one of our communications department officers. Our department officers will get back to you within 8 business days. Thank you for reading our affiliation information and/or application.
- Must have a professional and organized communications server, along with a good reputation and professional staff.
- Your group must have at least 100 group members, that are not botted.
- Must be able to benefit our group is a good way.
- Must be able to announce things within your server that we need you to announce.
- Group must be growing at a steady rate, and be able to keep your reputation in tack.
- Be able to provide 1-3 representatives from your server to come to ours.
- Must be able to do events with our group.
This is Bunko’s ally application please make sure that you have complete and professional answers. Our communications department officers will try and get back to you within 8 business days.
#1. How many members do you have within your Roblox group?
#2. What is your group, please provide a link?
#3. What interests you to become an ally of Bunko?
#4. Why should Bunko accept your application out of others?
#5. How can Bunko benefit from your affiliation?
#6. Any other information we should be informed of?
- This is the rank that you will gain upon passing the application to become a staff member here at Bunko, you will be required to attend a training.
- This is the rank that you will gain upon passing the training that you would’ve attended, being this rank you will need to go to the restaurant and serve people at the restaurant and/or help people or achieve 50 points.
- You can gain this rank by being promoted by an MR that works for Bunko, and you will be given this role if you are seen trying your best and active at the restaurant, or achieving 125 points.
- This is another rank that you will gain by being promoted by an MR, once they see you trying harder and being active within the restaurant serving and helping people you can be promoted to this rank, or achieve 185 points.
- This is the last rank that you can be promoted to by an MR, once you have reached this rank you can have the chance to be recommended by a staff member and have the chance to become a part of our middle-rank team. You could have a chance to gain one of our exclusive applications or achieve 250 points.
- Staff Interns will be supervising the restaurant and will be attending the training to help supervise them and/or help train people within the training.
- Staff Assistants are able to go and supervise the restaurant, and go to training and help train people. Staff Assistants are also able to promote lower ranks to the next rank.
- Being a supervisor you’re able to co-host training sessions, and go to the restaurant and supervise and help people. This rank is also allowed to promote lower ranks to the next rank and be able to recommend people for our MR team.
- Being an Assistant Manager you will be able to host training sessions, and also be able to go and supervise the restaurant. Being an Assistant Manager you will be able to promote lower ranks a recommend staff to become apart of our MR team.
- Being a General Manager you’re able to host training, be able to recommend people to become a part of the MR team, supervise the restaurant and make sure there are no exploiters.
- Being an Executive Assistant you will be working under a certain department and will have certain responsibilities to do while being this rank. You are still able to host or attend training and supervise at the restaurant but it is not required.
Chief Administrative Officer
- Being the Chief Administrative Officer you will be responsible for running the administrative department and making sure all moderation actions are executed correctly. You are still able to attend training and be able to supervise the restaurant.
Chief Communications Officer
- Being the Chief Communications Officer means that you are responsible for running the communications department which is for making sure to gain allies, and do events for our group. Being this rank you are still able to attend training and supervise at the restaurant.
Chief Engagement Officer
- This rank is responsible for running the Engagement department which deals with the staff, and operations of our group. They will be able to promote staff and be able to go to training and supervise the restaurant.
- The presidential board is responsible for looking over all departments and making sure that staff is doing their jobs correctly. They will be able to promote staff and attend training and supervise at the restaurant. They will be helping the leadership team be able to make important decisions.
- The Vice President overlooks all the departments and is able to make sure that all staff is doing their jobs. They are able to promote any staff member within the group and able to attend training to help train people.
- The President is the owner of the group and will oversee all operations of the group and will make sure that the group is maintaining a professional and good reputation.
- If you’d like to gain this rank you will need to go to our application center and apply for this rank, once you have gained this rank you will need to attend training.
- To gain this rank you will need to attend training and will need to pass the training. Once you have passed the training you will be given this rank.
- To gain this rank you will need to be promoted by one of our staff members, you can be promoted by working hard and being active within the group.
- To gain this rank you will also need to be promoted again, you will be promoted after being seen working hard and being active within the group.
- To gain this rank you will need to be promoted by a staff member, you can gain this promotion by working hard and being active within our group and helping around the restaurant.
- You can be promoted to this rank, by being recommended by multiple staff members and being seen working hard at the restaurant and within our communications server. When we think that you are able to withhold this rank you will be sent an exclusive application to be able to come and be a part of our MR team here at Bunko. To gain this rank you will need to be a kitchen leader, you may not be any lower rank than this. When you are given the application please fill it out, and we will read it and give you your results. When given the application you will be provided with more information.
Weekdays (Mon - Friday)
- 12 PM EST
- 3 PM EST
- 6 PM EST
- 10 PM EST
- 10 AM EST
- 1 PM EST
- 5 PM EST
- 9 PM EST
If you have any further questions or inquiries please contact a staff member within our communications server and they should get back to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated: 1/26/2020