Burger Queen Graphics

I recently had the pleasure to work with the popular group, Burger Queen.
I made a logo and 6 graphics for them.

Individual images (Split up version)

Also while I’m here, whats reasonable to pay for a scripter to script a simulator game? I was thinking 5k upfront plus 30% but I don’t know if that high enough (Or too much) Thanks!

3 Likes

Please ask this in a different category or thread, or negotiate with interested employees on a recruitment thread. This is off topic for giving feedback on the graphics you made for Burger Queen. Threads should strive to cover only one topic, not two different ones.

6 Likes

The white gets in the way, making the focus seem less like a burger and more like milk or something like that. Consider a brighter and bolder colour scheme that focuses on warm colours – reds, yellows, browns, greens – burger colours. Neutrality is a bad idea for advertising.

2 Likes

Good Job i could never have done this

1 Like

What are you talking about, exactly?

1 Like

I cant make gfx or whatever this is called ;w;

1 Like

That’s irrelevant to this topic. If you like a comment then there is an available feature to like it. Please don’t add off-topic feedback as this is clogging up the topic enough.

1 Like

Yo, its completely fine. I don’t think they mean’t to respond to you. I want these zones to be calm and polite at all times <3 . Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Imo if you’re gonna do something called “Burger Queen” you should try to place a focus on the “Royalty” theme to the logo. Add a crown. Add some gold accenting. Maybe touch a bit more on an antique style of text rather than this more straight edge “futuristic” type.

Minus that factor, I feel like this is a very “standard” logo for a fake fast food chain these days. Quality is fine, just the idea isn’t anything super original.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I will take that into consideration for my future work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like ur ideas, they’re really creative but I think it was based off the fast food place, Burger King? If i’m not wrong, I think they’re just trying to give that vibe back. Either way, great ideas.

1 Like

Burger King uses crowns in their media print a lot. As well they have a font that doesn’t feel so future proof and they use Royal Blue and Gold in their logo.

There are subtle ways to convey royalty without a crown. Just a crown is easier.

1 Like