Bus Doors Error

As you can see in the video provided, when I start the game the doors flip the other way around. When their opened their pretty messed up, how do I fix this?

3 Likes

I will never understand how yall make such good models. Try to rotate the motors6D or what are you using there by 90 degrees. Just try logically to rotate them and they should work.

3 Likes

I’m a bit stupid with rotating them, I might need more than that…

3 Likes

Did you try already? I actually have made bus doors before and the issue was that i had to rotate them. Just try it!

3 Likes

I have sorted the position out, but it still opens the wrong way…

3 Likes

Change those positions also. Did you use a tutorial or?

3 Likes

It does seem a bit weird how they are moving but its definitely a easy fix. I am going to sleep so good luck!

3 Likes

Not sure what method you’re using to do this task but if I were you, I would go with Tween service and a simple weld of doors to the bus. Make necessary changes in Tween service for orientation of the doors to rotate by (+/-) 90 degrees then play them.

1 Like

Hello!

Maybe just try it again in other place and other position?

Since it’s the Scripting Support forum please post your script.

You can just use a Motor instead of a Motor6D, but you just have to align the orientation of the Motor correctly.
There are plenty of posts here you can Search for about opening car (or bus, or train) doors.

1 Like