Button Simulator GFX Thumbnail

Hey! I’m a roblox developer who just started GFX 2 days ago…

I would really enjoy any suggestions/feedback because I will probably use this thumbnail for my game!

Thanks in advance!

8 Likes

This is actually an excellent thumbnail for a GFX creator who only started two days ago.

However, I’d like to point out a few things you could work on:

• The environment requires more shadows and shading for a more realistic and striking thumbnail.
  • The characters don’t exactly fit in - they stand out too much. Have them take up more space, don’t make them just a background addition. A quality thumbnail makes the characters and environment literally ‘diffuse’ together - in other words, you’re able to make the characters look as if they belong in that environment.
  • Try to express what your game is about in your thumbnail. You want to give your players some idea of what your game is about. If you’ve already done that though, then you can ignore this point.

If you want to, you can make further changes now, and I can provide further feedback.

1 Like

Sure thank you so much! :smile:

Hey i did what you asked and told me to improve on and thank you! It looks better, I just don’t know if i should keep the grass (because it looks too plain then) And i don’t know how to make shadows so can you please tell me how or show me a youtube video…

Thank you!

1 Like

Its really good for a beginner Great Job! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, if you wanna see my other pictures you can check my profile!

1 Like

Okay im gonna look around abit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice this is really amazing! I hope to see more of your GFX! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, I won’t forget to notify you! :wink:

1 Like

Which software are you using? Different softwares project shadows differently.

1 Like

I use blender and photoshop 30 chars

Here, try and use this tutorial to broaden your understanding.

1 Like

Thanks i will watch it, :smiley:

Here’s my final project! Thank you so much for your help, you even made me a better GFX creator! :smiley:

(Not rlly my final, but if theres something i can change in photoshop without touching blender then sure)

Whether you want to change it in any aspect from here is up to you man. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like