Buying a classification table [pay]

I need a leaderboard for higher donations, also a donation button.
you won’t be part of my game, I’m just buying this for you, is it a commission or something like that

Payment

600-650, with taxes I pay him with a shirt. taxes will be included

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CrakJs
or discord =Nicolas DEV#4794
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

END :3

2 Likes

I also hire a person to believe the story, the pay is 80

1 Like

I believe in the story can I get 80 robux now?

2 Likes

yes, but it must be unique, and talk about the contract in dm.

1 Like

I believed in the story, I believe the story is real.

1 Like

I can do this for sure. It is in my skill range and I feel like I can build what you are looking for. I hope we can do some business soon. My contacts: My main Roblox account is yusef444. Discord is: DontCommentOnThisDripBoy #8324.

1 Like

The story must be unique, the discord must tell me, and then we talk about pay. I must like it

1 Like

I am messing with you, you said believe a story, is english not your first language? Believe means “accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of.”, you’re looking for a storyboard/story writer, I was trying to correct your mistake in a comical fashion, I am sorry if you didn’t understand.

1 Like

You should only post things on a topic if you have means of helping or adding onto it.
It’s really just considered spam if otherwise.

1 Like

I was trying to handle it without being rude, It would’ve been spam after 3 times without stopping. I stopped before that point. I was adding to it, by trying to help correct his errors so next time he posts he will learn. The devforums is a collaboration of all developers and we’re in this together, so everyone must be nice to eachother.

1 Like

Sorry, self-correcting, I didn’t realize, I said creating a story

1 Like

I’m not hiring a scripter, I’m just buying that

1 Like

There exists many free models for that.

1 Like

Free model ?, I don’t use that. I prefer my game to be unique

1 Like

I would do it in half the price with an added DataStore; a leaderboard and a prompt purchase button isn’t worth quite a lot.

1 Like

This is true, but the OP wants and the building, and the UI so he wants more than just the script.

1 Like

I will make the user interface.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.