[BUYING PET HATCH SYSTEM] Simulator

ABOUT IT
Hello guys! I need a pet hatch system for my roblox simulator. If you have one please contact me with the details below! :smiley:

DETAILS
NEEDS : image – Does not need the “Auto” or “3 Eggs per purchase”
& Also need’s the inventory.

PAYMENT
I will pay 1k and above for it. Please contact me with a price set, and this can be negotiable.

CONTACT

DISCORD : GrinchDeveloper#6312
Or
Below! :smiley:

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

– NFL

1 Like

I Would sell mine but i dont feel 1K Is enough, I defenitly would contact you if i didnt need it but i do so i dont think i will sell mine. Good luck buying one!

Oh, stated above i said 1k and above. That means any where above 1k i will pay.

Willing to pay more, contact me on discord and we can get a price.

I do it for 1K contact me on discord (TheTalentlessDummy#1695). Feel free to ask me quistions.

He did not complete the task and tried to scam me. He also tried to call me a scammer, anyways still open! :grinning:

1 Like

Could you show proof please? Add me on discord nano#1413

Sent a friend req @GrinchDeveloper

A pet system is worth 20-40k. Yours is on the upper end.

1 Like

What is the extent on what you’re asking for, you said you just need a hatch system with inventory, do you already have a pet equip system made?

Price changes drastically on that, more detail is needed, and if you don’t already have a pet equip system then you’re actually asking for an inventory system, a pet equip system, and a hatching system
(and a pet equipping system would likely cost more than the hatching system)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.