C-Frame tool doesn't detect clicks/dragging right

Noticed a new issue yesterday after having to resolve like six other issues on the platform; when I was trying to duplicate and move a new part, I was having a hard time actually click the visual C-Frame arrows, rotate tool, or the scale tool spheres. It seems like even if I click the arrow/sphere exactly in the center it still does not detect me clicking the tool. This also happens when I am trying to drag out parts or scale them up/down, it won’t detect me clicking, and that will not change until I move my camera, zoom in or out. Doing so seems to update the tool, so it correctly reflects the scale of the tool based on my camera distance. Afterwards it works again as intended for just a moment before it happens again.

I suspect it has something to with the tools not updating right based on where I am in the studio file, could be related to Team Create or my own internet even. I’ve already made sure nothing was in the way of the tools, including locked parts.

doesntwork
I apologize for the bad example. The red box shows where my cusor is at currently, but the tool isn’t displaying or updating the fact I am trying to hover over it and select and move/drag it anywhere. Just doesn’t update at all unless I move my camera a bit.

scale
Here is the reason I suspect it might be related to TC, internet, or studio. I zoomed out just now with my cursor over the red arrow. The normal behavior is that the arrow c-frame tool will just increase in scale based on my distance to the object, however it seems to be failing to do that since yesterday. I can’t drag, move, or scale this part at all like this unless I somehow force the tool to update and register the fact I am trying to modify it.

Worst yet is that sometimes this issue happens when I have already selected a part, so I can’t click off the part, meaning its stuck moving anywhere I move my mouse on the blue axis. It’s causing my workflow to slow down a lot.

Expected behavior

Here when its working as intended, I can just grab the blue arrow as normal and drag the part the direction I wanted right away. This is how I expect it to work from any distance to the part or angel when selecting the correct axis arrow.

scale2
Second image related to the scale; as noted, this is how I expect it to work and what it does normally based on my distance to the part.

4 Likes

This is just an acknowledgment announcement!

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue and will start investigating, we will update you when we have further information.

Thanks for flagging!

1 Like

@AerialsAbove are you still seeing this issue?
If so can you take a video?

We have not been able to reproduce your problem.

Hey, thanks again for keeping an eye on this. I haven’t seem to have this issue for a few weeks now since one of the new updates. I will try to recreate it too and get a video made if the issue comes back up for me