Cabinets, drawers and tubes! More stuff added to my lab project

Hello, again! I took the feedback I had gotten from one of my previous topics I posted and I improved the room I made earlier! Thanks to those who left feedback on other topics, I read each and every bit!

Here’s some images.

Images

The next step is to add more to the walls. Posters and such!
Feedback appreciated on the work I’ve done so far.

Thanks!

5 Likes

All of your models, looks good, and the way you made those chemicals look colorful made the models look lively.

However, may you please remove the lighting on the yellow books on the following models?

If you’d like to add some lighting feel free to add them to some of your colorful chemicals, as this would suit them, though I don’t think lighting would be a suitable appearance for books.

Furthermore, I’d like to recommend something for your cabinet, since your cabinets are full of chemicals maybe add a chemical warning on the door of the cabinet right here on the marked area.

In general, the models you’ve made look very fitting to be a model for a Science Laboratory-based type of game, and the colorful chemicals really made the models have a lively and better appearance.

2 Likes

There’s not really much I can do about the books, other than move them. It’s the lights above that do that.

EDIT: Nevermind! Forgot I added bloom! Silly me.

Great improvement! Just to make it feel a bit more realistic, I recommend making the shelves look a bit tidier. Since this is a lab, I would assume whoever is working here would be pretty professional and organized.

Great work!