Café segment build feedback

Got a sudden outburst of inspiration and decided to make a small café segment, not to be finished or anything, just a piece of a build. Done all the assets except ivy and textures.

References I used

Some feedback would be nice!

6 Likes

I really do like this. I like most of the uses of textures you used. I love the wood floor that is a very nice use of textures.

Something I kinda dislike about this build is that the table and chair texture I feel looks more like a flooring texture and also the plants on the wall is a great touch I would say that it would look a little better if there was a lower amount of them.

Over all a great build ngl.

2 Likes

Thank you! Will take those notes into consideration for future builds.

1 Like

That looks really good!

You could optimize the lighting a little. Elttob’s Atmos could help with that.

You could also use PBR for texture realism. although there’s one problem, it doesn’t support StudsPerTile yet.

Although for that, you could find a workaround by using MaterialService’s MaterialVariants.

More about that here

Thank you for feedback!
Yes, I used MaterialVariants before, but I personally like to stick to the good old way of slapping a texture on a brick xD
I don’t like going for too realistic builds that aren’t terrain , so I usually use either default textures or regular custom textures. I’ll consider using Atmos, thanks for suggestion.

1 Like

Looks super nice but my only suggestion is how the 3rd image looks a bit crowded with all the tables and seats in the way from being able to walk freely. I’d suggest placing them next to the wall to create a more open walkway. Besides this I love it! Keep it up.

1 Like