Cafe GFX design

I know they are not really the best but improvements would be nice.

I created many others too in the same style but for the other games of the group.

16 Likes

I think it looks good! I would suggest changing the color of the text to maybe a tint of the original color as it is a bit hard to read.

6 Likes

I agree with this. Maybe make it black or a darker shade of that pink.

1 Like

Alright, Thanks!

I feel like this one below is more visible!

6 Likes

Yes! The text on this one looks really lovely! Your editing skills are really nice, keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Looks really good definitely some top notch work!

1 Like

The overlays you have used are just awesome! I really like it!

1 Like

Cute and simple, I love it! Maybe change the background to make it look more cooler!

1 Like

Looks very nice and cute, nice work!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a Japan resturant which is sakura themed which is a pink flower.

Well, it looks good, though might I suggest you make your logo have a more darker and visible color, because the pink color of your background along with the light pink of your logo makes it difficult for players to read your logo a bit.
Overall, I appreciate the quality of your art and I hope you use this in your fine cafe.

1 Like

i- i- i’m really speechless! It’s just really good, it’s the best out of any cafe/restaurant game GFX i have ever seen! Keep up work, i have no negative things or bad critics to put on you, your GFX is great!

2 Likes

I think the GFX all around it is perfect, but I believe the lighting on the character is bit of a strain as it looks darker on some places more than it should. Try adding more lighter lighting to the character.

1 Like

Wow, that’s amazing! What app do you use to make this? Is it free or do you have to pay monthly for the app? One last question, what rig did you use? xd

1 Like

I use Cinema 4D, Photoshop and them some Blender if I need to do bigger scenes, I use the Neo Rig for Cinema 4D.

Looks fantastic, if I were you I’d change the text’s color because its color is similar to the background’s which makes it hard to see.
Other than that it’s good. :+1:

Where do you find your effects like clouds etc?

What programs do you use?

Also what were those fonts? I want to download them.

I love the GFX, but I would make the Sakurou white not pink.

Im just looking at this post again and found a draft reply of the above so that’s why I’m posting so late LOL

1 Like

Photoshop, brush packs, and look at Da font.

I really like it! Although, I would try to mess around the render. I assume you’re using C4D as I’ve got the same issues, but there is some sort of black outline in your render. If you use PS, I would recommend messing around layer styles in your render, such as external glow. I wouldn’t make it too visible though, just try to hide that outline. :3

2 Likes

Do you mind linking me the brush pack? I use photoshop.

1 Like