California Style Traffic Light

I’ve been making a California Style Traffic Light and I’d love some feedback. Thanks.

15 Likes

Pretty nice bro.

For feedback, try making the actual traffic lights, brighter and a big more neoner? If that makes sense. They kind of seem a bit dull. Other than that, it’s amazing! Good job dude.

4 Likes

The detail is spot on. It even has the little button where you can request a green light even though it never works lol.

I agree with the person above me, you can make the traffic lights look more bright and flashy, but not too much! Traffic lights dim a little over time, so what you have right now works fine.

Good job! Are you planning to use it for a “Calfornia-style” showcase?

4 Likes

These look amazing! Maybe the light itself a bit brighter though!

3 Likes

Thank you and yes, eventually I want to build a California based city using these.

4 Likes

looks great! If your trying to make a city of some sort make sure to use unions to reduce parts.

1 Like

Very good!

I make Ontario traffic lights but I’ve been to California and I admire their signals.

Try making the signal frames & visors at BrickColor ( 35,35,35) so that you could see some detail close up. Also if you’d like to have that “new” look, set Reflectance to .1

Here’s a photo of my signal in Ontario, Canada

4 Likes

Looks really good so far. I don’t really have any suggestions other than you did a really good job with the model.

4 Likes