Camera freezing or jumping after selecting an item in the Properties window then Testing

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
    Camera is freezing up after using ‘Test here’ button with an item in the Properties window selected.

• How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
    Sometimes.

• Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
    In Studio after testing.

• Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

• For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.

• When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
    Just in the last 4 or 5 days.

• Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
    Select a property of an item in the Properties window then click the Test here button. The game works properly, but when you click Stop then click back in the Workspace ‘view’ the Camera is stuck in one place or just shifts slightly when you press QWEASD or right click the mouse. Shift doesn’t help. I had to click back inside either the Properties or Workspace windows then back to the Workspace ‘view’ to get the camera to work properly again.

Reported this internally. Thanks for the report.

Hey, I thought I’d put this solution here if anyone else underwent the issue as well.
https://www.roblox.com/library/883602387/Smooth-Cam
It’s a camera plugin that smooths your camera, but from undergoing a similar issue, the plugin fixes the camera in general from not moving, but you have to have it constantly open to work. If anyone has anything better that’d been appreciated as well.