Camera glitches when I sit on a seat

Camera glitches when I sit on a seat
This is a #platform-feedback post when I tried to change the subject to platform-feedback Roblox won’t let me

A few minutes ago I was playing trains classic and when I sat on the VehicleSeat of the train, the camera was glitching.

Watch CLOSELY

In the video, it shows me trying to change the camera settings to fix it, but nothing was working. Oh, I forgot to mention that the same issue was happening in my game it doesn’t have to be a specific game if it was, then I wouldn’t be posting this.

If I’m not being specific enough, then watch this video Roblox literally Ruined Driving (BAD UPDATE) - YouTube

Change the subject to #platform-feedback. This is completely irrelevant to a “cool creation” category.

1 Like

Consider adding this temporarily fix in your game

However, this topic should not be in the cool creation category.

Please do not use Cool Creations for development help. Moved to Scripting Support.

1 Like

This is supposed to be a platform-feedback post, I didn’t change it to that subject because the devforum won’t let me change it into platform-feedback

I can’t change it to platform feedback, the DevForum won’t let me I can only tag it.