Camera Manipulation

So I want to make a main menu where the background can move, but the player can still move the camera a little with the mouse, thanks to i_Mxshroom I can, but there are a few problems and I hope you guys can answer it. I used to change the value of CameraCFrame and he said use a solution like this: To work around this, I just used CFrameValue, and changed the value instead of CameraCFrame. Finally there is a script like below: (I modify his script)

local TweenService = game:GetService("TweenService")
local RunService = game:GetService("RunService")
local Players = game:GetService("Players")
local Camera = workspace.CurrentCamera
local Mouse = Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse()
local CameraScenes = workspace.CameraScenes
local MAX_SCALE = 1000

local Scenes = {
CameraScenes['1'];
CameraScenes['2'];
}

local Inside = {
Scenes[#Scenes]['1'];
Scenes[#Scenes]['2'];
}

repeat task.wait() until Camera.CameraSubject

Camera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType['Scriptable']
local CFrameValue = Instance.new("CFrameValue")
CFrameValue.Value = Inside[#Inside].CFrame
RunService:BindToRenderStep("CameraMovement", Enum.RenderPriority.Camera.Value + 1, function()
   local ScreenCenter = Vector2.new(Camera.ViewportSize.X / 2, Camera.ViewportSize.Y / 2)
   local Distance = Vector3.new(((Mouse.X * -1) - ScreenCenter.X) / MAX_SCALE, (Mouse.Y - 
   ScreenCenter.Y) / MAX_SCALE, 0)
   Camera.CFrame = CFrameValue.Value * CFrame.new(CFrameValue.Value.LookVector + Distance)
end)

while true do
   for _, scene in ipairs(Inside) do
      local Tween = TweenService:Create(CFrameValue, TweenInfo.new(10), {Value = scene.CFrame})
      Tween:Play()
      Tween.Completed:Wait()
      task.wait(10)
   end
end

But when I started it just made moving between parts in one model only, I wanted to be like, first from model 1, move from part 1 to 2, then pause 5 seconds, move to model 2, move from part 1 and 2. But in this script is only stuck on model 1, so it moves from part 1 to 2, then back to part 1.

So in conclusion this works, tweening and still being able to move the camera, but only in model 1, so moving between part 1 and 2 in model 1 only so only part 1 to part 2, then back again to part 1 in model 1, it doesn’t change to model 2. What I want is to first start from model 1, move between part 1 to part 2, then pause a few seconds, move to model 2, move between part 1 to part 2, then back again to model 1, and so on.

Sorry for being long-winded, it’s just a little difficult to explain.

This is my explorer why I said I have two models, and inside that two models have two parts
explorer

Stop spam posting, its against the TOS.

Do you even see that on previous post, I already flag it lol.