Camera movement extremely slow in Play Solo

Title. When I move the camera in Play Solo only, it moves extremely slowly. It first occured yesterday, and has persisted since. This isn’t a place-specific bug; it occurs on other places like the default baseplate place.

This sounds bad! What OS are you using? Are you using any plugins? Have you modified Studio settings?

I’m having the same problem, and so are quite a few others.

http://developer.roblox.com/forum/development-discussion/10097-upcoming-camera-character-control-improvements?start=120#161379

Same. Running on windows 8.1, only have cmd.utl installed in plugins, and haven’t modified studio settings.

Using Razer Orochi mouse, too.

Same thing happening to me

I get this too.

no plugins or settings adjusted and I’m getting it. It’s very similar to how the InputChanged’s Delta thingy recognizes mouse movement as a much smaller distance in play solo than a normal game.

Plz fix…

Just so we can get a clear picture of what’s going on (I’ve a lot of it’s slow but also it’s too fast)… This is a Play Solo (F5) issue? I see GeekEthan said he is on Windows. Are any of you on Mac?

Yes, only play solo, so gotta be something wrong with the camera Lua scripts, which came with the recent updates.
Edit: Also, using windows.

Yes, only play solo, so gotta be something wrong with the camera Lua scripts, which came with the recent updates.
Edit: Also, using windows.[/quote]

I’ve had this bug for months, and I’m 99% sure it’s this exact bug that messes with mouse deltas. http://developer.roblox.com/forum/client-bug-reports/13445-userinputservice-inconsistent-mouse-deltas#145212

Since this issue has it’s own thread I’ll post my information here.

Slow mouse panning and turning in first person in play solo like everyone else, it makes it annoying to test anything. I’m on windows 7 with a Corsair M65 at 2000 DPI. I also tried panning with my graphics tablet which had the opposite effect, the camera spun very very quickly. I’ll see if I can dig up a plain old regular mouse later to see what happens.

Edit: Also, using windows.[/quote]

Actually, I think it’s more a general studio bug as I have an old camera which had sensitivity like before the new camera script came into existence. When I tried that, I also got similar results to using the normal ROBLOX camera.