Camera scrolling in all new servers inverted, with extremely high scroll sensitivity

Players in all new servers created in any games are experiencing camera scrolling being inverted, as well as the scrolling sensitivity being extremely high.

This bug is happening 100% of the time in newly made published game servers, as well as studio play-testing.

A video of the buggy behavior can be seen below.

In the above video I have scrolling one interval at a time on my scroll wheel and it’s causing me to zoom out extensively. Also note that in the video I am rolling my scroll wheel forward and it is zooming me out instead of the expected behaviour which is to zoom in.

8 Likes

This issue is seemingly fixed now.

The change has been reverted. Thanks for the report!

4 Likes

err, I’m experiencing this issue frequently when using scrolling frames; camera is fine, but the sensitivity is MASSIVE when scrolling the camera view, but scrolling frames are inverted for me.

1 Like

Having this issue in studio :thinking:

1 Like

I’m also having this issue in game and in studio.

1 Like

It just began for me in studio as well as in game and for a few others I’m talking to have the issue.

1 Like

This has been fixed again.

3 Likes

It seems to have happened again? I mean, it’s kind of annoying.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.