Camera speed and acceleration is extremely high after update

After updating studio, I instantly noticed a change in studios free camera’s speed and acceleration. This is happening everytime I launch studio no matter what place file. I have tried changing the camera speed setting and resetting to default settings but to no availe.

Anyone else expieriencing this?

6 Likes

Hi there, thanks for the report. Can you let us know what OS and type of mouse (traditional mouse, trackpad, etc.) you are using? Thanks!

I am using Windows 10 Standard Edition and a Traitional Mouse.

1 Like

Thanks, I assume you have closed studio and reopened to see if it fixes the issue?

Yeah, I’ve gone as far as reinstalling studio.

We’ve been trying to repro this issue internally, but haven’t seen any problems yet. I’ll post here if we are able to repro

1 Like

Could you go into the Studio Settings (Alt+S) and tell us what your Camera Speed is set to?

1 Like

Camera speed is set to 1 and shift camera speed to 0.2. Even using shift it’s incredibly fast, I’ll update this post when I’m home to see if I can recreate it again. (@darthskrill)

This issue is happening over two years later. This is an issue that is caused by using a framerate unlocker.

Studio needs to use frame delta in camera acceleration calculations.

5 Likes

As iGottic said, the issue is caused by an FPS unlocker which is how you reproduce it.