Camera stuck in Studio

Hi all! Right now, when I’m in studio in the Workspam area, my camera is locked. I can’t move it in space, nor rotate it.

When I start a server level test. the server camera is likewise locked, but the characters can move around and rotate the camera per normal.

I saw a post that said to go to file>beta>new studio camera and turn that off…so I did… same problem. Also restarted roblox and restarted computer.

–edit- I just thought to check other build areas, and they work fine. Only this one game has the problem. Further, when my partner is in the workspace, this doesn’t happen to him on his pc. We actually have identical pc’s in the same room.

Any help? thanks in advance !

Is there a button with max transparency blocking your screen? You cant look around on certain buttons, I had that issue once.

1 Like

thank you. I checked. I dont think this is the issue.

thanks!

Hey all, I solved this and wanted to share the result in case it helps someone else.

What I did to fix this was to select a part in the file explorer. Then, in workspace, I hit “F” to focus on that part.

After my camera moved over here, I could once again control it.

Don’t know why, but wanted to make sure anyone with this problem might have a shot at this solution.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Haha, I experienced the same bug today, and my entire screen went black. Always select something in the workspace and press F. :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.