Camera stuttering glitch

I’ve recently been experiencing this camera stuttering glitch when in first person mode. It happens both in Studio and regular Roblox, and I can’t figure out how I fix it. I’m pretty sure it’s something to do with Roblox as nothing else stutters and Roblox’s camera doesn’t stutter when not in first person. It’s also not my own scripts either, it happens even on an empty baseplate with nothing else there.

Specs:
Model: Dell Inspiron 5579
CPU: Intel i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620
RAM: 16GB (15.8GB useable)
Mouse: Logitech M185 Wireless Optical Mouse

Video to show what I mean:
(There is some slight lag because of my PC’s low specs)

Any help is appreciated
Thanks

1 Like

It might just be an issue for your PC or mouse.

Does this also happen on other devices? Have you tried using a different mouse? How about reinstalling Roblox?

I’ve reinstalled Roblox multiple times (including removing appdata and registry keys), I’ve asked friends and it doesn’t happen to them and I’ve tried my old mouse, it still stutters

It might be from when I upgraded to Windows 11, from what I remember it didn’t happen when I had Windows 10

Something I literally just noticed is that it only stutters when moving. It doesn’t stutter when I’m just looking around, meaning it’s an issue with movement not the camera.

Sorry for bumping but after reading recent posts in this topic, I cannot find a solution;

I am having the same issue right now as @iNazgxl, moving the camera in studio edit mode and in studio test mode and its really annoying to deal with. Its only just started happening from friday and the camera is indeed glitching and bouncing up and down, left and right.

This does not happen in regular servers/games outside of studio on roblox.

Mouse Info:
Alienware AW610M Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse

I have not changed mouse speed from my Alienware Laptop which I have used on roblox studio in the past with the same mouse and I am always on the lowest DPI.
I have tried others things like deleting the Camera Instance, Resetting All Settings, Uninstalling then Re-Installing studio.

PC Specs:
Model - Alienware (Dell) Aurora R11
Operating System - Windows 11 Home
CPU - Intel(R) Core™ i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz
GPU - NVDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 SUPER
RAM - 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
System Type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

If anyone knows the issue and a solution please reply ASAP, a reminder this issue only started happening after friday. (At the moment I have only tested on one PC which is this current one I am on right now.

Videos: