Camera won't move when in game

Hello, I was recently making a game for my nation when I went to test it and found that my camera does not work in game. I tried it on the roblox player and roblox windows app but none of them worked. I found if I go into freecam (Shift + P) I could go around and see the building. Please explain.

Okay, I have a few theories

1. Have you used any free models? They could have a virus.

2. Do you have camera manipulating scripts?

Those could be why the camera isn’t working

No I have no scripts or free models EXPECT the chairs

Okay, any idea what’s going on in the console then?
Otherwise I’m not too sure what could be causing this.

Check the video it has the console open

I mean the output window, there are infinite wait for child warnings there for what looks to be a gui script.

Could you run the game for a few minutes and show us the developer console? See if it is triggering a error or warning somewhere? (The actual game, not studio)

There must be a script that is manipulating the camera and overriding it to be scriptable by looking at your video.

Without setting a camera subject, focus, etc.

1 Like

I can do that right away. Won’t be a minute

1 Like

No worries, thank you - hopefully we can resolve it.

Also, just noticed in the output window are you using a :WaitForChild() on a script, and if so for what purpose and what type of script?

The only script I have is for my loading screen I believe

Here is the screen shot the developer console and the output

Could you please elaborate what “Mode” is, and show us line 10/11.

By the looks of it, it isn’t finding it and yielding infinitely.

It **COULD** be the chairs, You would be surprised how many free models have viruses.

Maybe it’s worth searching “script” in the top of the explorer window and see what scripts are there.

I fixed it, I had some scripts in the starterplayerscripts that that were like bubblechat etc etc. I deleted it and now it works! Sorry for wasting your time I must have copied it there during testing.

No problem, glad you came to a resolution.

1 Like

erm, Bubble chat is an inbuilt script. Anyway good job fixing it.

Isn’t vseat GUI an exploit thingy? Find that and remove it.

1 Like