Camera/avatar glitching

I wasn’t sure how to categorize this or how to explain it well so here it is:
Whenever I play this game specifically, it keeps glitching. I’m not completely sure how to describe it but it looks a bit distorted, including the billboardgui above it
If anyone knows what to correctly categorize this as, kindly let me know, please!
(This happens in studio and in-experience but only in this experience)

1 Like

If there isn’t any script messing around with the camera then this is probably a studio glitch. You could categorize this as #bug-reports:studio-bugs or you could message @Bug-Support

1 Like

I don’t remember any camera scripts as of right now, but there is this and im not sure what it is
Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 10.12.54 PM

1 Like

These models might be interfering with the camera and might be ahead of it blocking and distorting the camera. Deleting it might solve the problem.

1 Like

I deleted them and play-tested. They got re-inserted into the camera so I deleted them again and the issue persisted

1 Like

How far away from 0,0,0 is your character?

1 Like

If you mean by position, 218165.938, 11.617, -89.269

That’s quite far, Try moving it closer to 0,0,0.

It worked! Thank you so much, I’ve been having this bug for a long time and this fixed it. I’m not sure why it was glitching because it was so far from the origin.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.