Cameras don't reset to player's view properly

I need help with cameras.
So basically, when I start the game, the camera works as usual. Unfortunately, whenever I try to set the camera to be the player’s cam, it simply leaves a floating point, in which the camera is stuck.

I tried everything. From simply changing some lines of code to whenever I needed to get those lines working, to simply re-doing the whole script. Here is the nightmare this whole thing’s about:

local function BlackScreen(waittime)
	game.TweenService:Create(Player.PlayerGui.Game.BlackScreen,TweenInfo.new(0.5),{BackgroundTransparency = 0}):Play()
	wait(waittime)
	game.TweenService:Create(Player.PlayerGui.Game.BlackScreen,TweenInfo.new(0.5),{BackgroundTransparency = 1}):Play()
end

local function CameraSet(Bro)
        local camera = game.Workspace.CurrentCamera	
        camera.CameraType = "Scriptable"	
	camera.CFrame = Bro.CFrame
end

local function CameraReset()
	local head = Player.Character:FindFirstChild("Head")
	local humanoid = Player.Character:FindFirstChildOfClass("Humanoid")
 -- this part is to avoid bad things, because my game has two types of humanoid applied to players.
	camera.CameraType = "Custom"
	camera.CFrame = head.CFrame
	camera.CameraSubject = humanoid
end

local function CameraMove(Part,Part2,Time,EasingStyle)
	camera.CameraType = "Scriptable"
	camera.CFrame = Part.CFrame
	game.TweenService:Create(camera,TweenInfo.new(Time,EasingStyle),{CFrame = Part2.CFrame}):Play()
	wait(Time-0.05)
end

CameraSet(game.Workspace.Lobby.Cameras.StartCam)
game.ReplicatedStorage.MusicAndSounds.MainMenuTheme:Play()

game.ReplicatedStorage.RemoteEvents.CameraEvent.OnClientEvent:Connect(function(mode,head)
	elseif mode == "Cutscene1Start" then
		Player.PlayerGui.Menu.Enabled = false
		game.ReplicatedStorage.MusicAndSounds.MainMenuTheme:Stop()
		wait(0.1)
		game.TweenService:Create(Player.PlayerGui.Game.BlackScreen,TweenInfo.new(0.5),{BackgroundTransparency = 0}):Play()
		wait(3)
		game.TweenService:Create(Player.PlayerGui.Game.BlackScreen,TweenInfo.new(0.5),{BackgroundTransparency = 1}):Play()
		if game.ReplicatedStorage.Values.Chosen.Map.Value == "City" then
			CameraSet(game.Workspace.City.Cameras.StartCam)
			Module.TextSet("Test",game.Players.LocalPlayer.Name,Color3.fromRGB(255, 255, 255))
			wait(2)
			Module.TextSet("Test2",game.Players.LocalPlayer.Name,Color3.fromRGB(255, 255, 255))
			CameraMove(game.Workspace.City.Cameras.StartCam,game.Workspace.City.Cameras.StartCam2,2,Enum.EasingStyle.Quad)
			CameraSet(game.Workspace.City.Cameras.StartCam2)
			wait(0.5)
			game.ReplicatedStorage.RemoteEvents.PlayerIntermissionEvents:FireServer("Leave")
			game.ReplicatedStorage.RemoteEvents.CameraEvent:FireServer("CutsceneEnded")
			wait(0.5)
			CameraReset() -- this is the part that doesn't want to work, everything else works just fine.
			Player.PlayerGui.Game.Game.Visible = true
			wait(.25)
			Player.PlayerGui.Game.CutsceneFrame.Visible = false
		end
	end
end)

If you have any ideas, on how do I make that work, could you leave them here?
Cheers, Cze.