Campfire HQ | Discord Member Counters | Custom Verification Bots | Ranking Services | Free & No Coding

I made a support ticket to create a Rank API Key. I talked a little to someone but after a few messages, no response after that. I was wondering what should I do if I get no response?

1 Like

This category is for 100% free or open source resources.

3 Likes

The majority of the stuff I posted is free. :slight_smile:

We’re just processing your request. It’ll take about a day. Sorry about the wait.

A lot of groups use our services because of the reliability and scalability. Some of these groups find it incredibly challenging to handle their ranking for example, as they’re sending thousands of requests every minute.

I personally would disable adblocker on this site because it is new and ads support the site. If doing things on the site will cost you money, go right ahead, but if it’s free, you really shouldn’t as it will support Aotivatial and their Dev team.

2 Likes

you misread the category name, its cool creations

1 Like

It was moved from CR. Please think, or DM, before posting.

1 Like

This used to be in Community Resources. It was moved to CR.

1 Like

Well, what makes your service better then others like myCenter? (I use them for my group.) myCenter doesn’t charge for bots, so what makes you better? (I might use this service along with myCenter. :slight_smile:)

1 Like

Umm… Why is this in Cool Creations?

This is in CR because not everything is free.

Got ya.
Guess you win me.
I was trying to make a group member counter but.
I was feeling lazy, so I used your product.
Anyways.

1 Like

We don’t do what myCenter does. In addition, this is much more scalable than myCenter.

Furthermore, myCenter doesn’t provide Discord bots. They provide ranking services, although they aren’t scalable because of how they operate.

I don’t have Discord by the way.

I like the service and I was really wanting it. However, I was banned from the server that I didn’t remember anything about. Overall I will still use your service! Thank the lord of Jesus that I have found a service that has everything I need! Now I don’t have to use Vibez, Qbot, Bloxlink, and many others to use for my services when operating the group! It’s all built into one bot, without managing any other bot to use in my discord servers! As I said, I don’t own your product, but I’m looking forward to buying it one day! Also is there any chance that Campfire might be able to be purchased in robux one day?

Glad you’re interested in Campfire. To answer your question, no, we have no plans to offer any pricing in Robux mostly due to liquidity and some compliance reasons.

1 Like

Anyways, I feel like something wrong is going to happen.

Like my webhook is going to get hacked or spammed.

It happend to me once when I was not using campfire.

Also, I am putting my trust in @Aotivatial hopefully it does not get hacked or spammed.

You shouldn’t be concerned about security; we take every precaution to keep that data as secure as we can.

I should be concerned about security because I have to know if I can trust you guys, and Put mine.ROBLOSECRUITY in your DataBase.