Campfire HQ | Discord Member Counters | Custom Verification Bots | Ranking Services | Free & No Coding

Hello! I’ve been working over the past months to create my website which allows for Discord Webhook Member Counters, and Custom Discord Roblox Verification Bots.

Member Counters

The member counters are completely free of charge and are used by thousands of Roblox groups.

They can be created at CampfireHQ , ensure you log in using the “Log in” button in the top right corner.

We have a YouTube tutorial on how to create them here.

The site features a modern and sleek design, that’s intuitve and easy to use. We will update your webhook with your member count every minute.

Dashboard
Here is a preview of the dashboard.

Custom Bots

Custom bots are available using the sleek dashboard.

Bots are priced at:

• $4.99 per month
  • $27.36 per 6 months
  • or $48.00 per year

The bots server settings can be managed via the flagship web dashboard that allows for deep customisation.

We have the following features pre-coded in:

• Custom Prefix
  • Welcomer
  • Roblox Verification
  • Session Announcement System
  • Logging (kick, ban etc)
  • Utilities (weather, random colour, suggest command, math, emojify)

We also have an advanced custom command system, that allows you to use your own custom JavaScript, making command possibilities infinite.

Ranking Service

Our ranking service is available free of charge, for the first 100 daily requests, then billed at $3.00 per month. Our ranking services have 99.99% uptime, respond with a callback, so you know if the action was successful and come with an easy integration guide.

We currently operate this service by leasing you with a token, which you can request from our Discord Support Team, by joining our Discord at Campfire

Trusted by great groups

We’re trusted by huge groups like:

• Koala Association
  • Pastriez
  • Nova Hotels X
  • Tiger
  • Kohau
  • Solera Hotels
  • ENLITE Theatre
  • Blox World
  • Teethyyz Dentist
  • Alcove
  • Vella Resort and Spa
  • Chicken Shack
  • Emerald Theatre
  • Bitter Fashion
  • Cream
  • And many more!

Hosting

We’ve opted for multi-cloud hosting to ensure the best performance and uptime. We’re currently using the following providers: Google Cloud Platform, Digital Ocean, Linode, AWS and Azure.

We hope you’re interested in the services we have to offer. If you have any questions please don’t hesistate to let me know.

Many thanks,

Sam
Owner of Campfire HQ

26 Likes

Great resource! I believe that this would be a great addition to the Roblox group ownership community.

Would you mind perhaps answering my questions:

1. May you please provide screenshots and videos with all of the services

2. Does the ranking center have extensive customizability?

3. Do you plan on utilizing Roblox’s upcoming subscription feature to pay in robux?

4. Will there be more services added in the future?

Thanks in advance. I really love the look of this project :heart:

On a separate note, what font is that? :eyes:

4 Likes

One last thing, there are advertisements?

2 Likes

Yes, there are advertisements on the dashboard. Only little ones and you won’t notice them.

4 Likes

Alright. I’m sure my ad-blocker will take care of them anyways :wink:

4 Likes

Probably, I did reply to your post by the way, my reply it just pending approval because it contains a link.

2 Likes

I see. Thank you very much! I appreciate the response.

3 Likes

AAGH! I have so many questions! Is the $38 added on top of the monthly subscription? Are you able to buy a bot for a ‘lifetime’ so you don’t have to pay for subscriptions, just a one time fee?

3 Likes

We would consider a ‘lifetime’ plan, but you’d need to join the Discord to discuss that with us.

1 Like

Alright. Don’t have Discord so that’s a for now no.

1 Like

:eyes: But it’s a Discord bot?

2 Likes

Just doing research for a potential future project.

1 Like

Gotcha. Glad that you’re interested. :happy1:

2 Likes

Hi. Thanks for the feedback.

1. There’s quite a lot of services to cover, so I’d advise just looking at them on https://campfirehq.net or popping into the Discord server at Cozy Campfire

2. It’s not a ranking center, it’s an API that you can integrate into your games. We’ve seen it used for application centres, and awarding users with promotions when they reach a certain amount of points in the game.

3. We sadly won’t be accepting Robux at any point in the near future. :frowning:

4. We’re currently working on an application service, similar to that of Terabyte Services or myCenter, called Hyra. It’s launching August 31st.

p.s. the font is called Nexa.

3 Likes

I saw the Ranking API is not accepting anymore members. That won’t be very helpful for some groups. Plan on adding it back?

1 Like

It is accepting new users. I’ll update that. Sorry about the confusion.

2 Likes

Don’t get how useful this is?

I can make my own.

2 Likes

This may not be useful to you, but it is useful to other individuals who have minor or no knowledge at all in coding criteria. I’m a programmer myself, and I indeed can do the same thing, besides, thousands of users utilize this server no need to boast that you can make your own and complaining that this isn’t useful. This platform is used over the Roblox industrial platform every group business has it, so erm.

1 Like

Suggested this is a great place to use for managing groups. I am a former blox world moderator and got a vision of what CampFire can do.

2 Likes

This is very useful indeed of using bloxlink or taking time you can easily use campfire to make this all. I have never seen a bot developer EVER make a command that inserts custom scripts.

2 Likes