Camping Site // Feedback on a build

Skybox? Then no im looking for the Lighting

1 Like

Oh, the lighting was two different things. The skybox is one model and the lighting is the other. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

1 Like

Well how would i get the lighting?

1 Like

The Plas lighting kit is the Skybox. I use Disobeyedcrab’s Lighting Kit for the lighting effect.

1 Like

Could you send me that i don’t see it.

1 Like

There is two and it seems the Disobeyedcrab’s lighting kit is deleted let me give you the backup version.

1 Like

Ok and thanks for your patience with me

2 Likes

Anytime! I would do anything to help a person out. :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing build! Love the lightning and terrain! Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Thank you so much, your kind words really inspire me to continue and motivate me. Thanks for the awesome feedback. Have a great day/night! :heart:

3 Likes

Are the trees free models?
(If not this is a great build, otherwise, please credit the original creator and then it will be a great build)

1 Like

It looks amazing!

Few things I would suggest

• You could add more hills/rocky terrain? If this isn’t matching where this is located though then you could leave it like this but some cool waterfall or something would look very nice along with the campfire
  • I can’t really tell because of this odd angle, but the campfire seems very out of proportion (not sure if anyone mentioned this already)

Besides those two things it looks amazing. Nice work!

1 Like

Thank you for the awesome feedback. I 100% agree with that, will change it soon. Thanks once again! The Campfire is in place it’s just I changed my camera angle. :smiley:

I like it a lot! Although try making the trees a bit smaller, they seem a bit tall in my opinion

1 Like

I see where you are coming from with the trees looking taller. But, I will be adding the tent’s and other parts in my next topic post. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Not to be too harsh, but The game is just free models and there is no leveling in terrain. (in the photo). That log is low poly and it does not fit in the scene. I suggest looking for some more realistic rocks and adding a border to kill the obvious edge. Although it has a lot to improve, I like the lighting.

1 Like

The game isn’t fulled of free models, I actually used a tutorial by ‘DatBoiEle’ on YouTube. You can learn a thing or two from him. I didn’t intend to make the log low poly because I had no other wood texture to use other than the classic wood. I am modeling some rocks at the moment, thank you for the compliment on the lighting that’s very kind of you. Although, thank you so much for the feedback. :heart:

1 Like

The surroundings look really good! Try adding a few more plants though it gives it a better look and more realistic look :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I noticed that you’ve used a low poly log model with the classic wood texture. I recommend using the slate texture, it’ll look more like bark and less of an artificial wood.

I changed it and now it looks very good now! Thank you so much for this helpful feedback.