Camping Site // Feedback on a build

Greetings, Dev Forums. I have recently made a realistic campsite on ROBLOX. I would love to see all of your opinions, as it is very helpful throughout my journey. What do you like? What do you not like? I would love to see all your lovely opinions down in the reply section. Screenshot below:

Thank you and have an amazing day!

16 Likes

I love it! Very nice lighting and terrain. :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for the amazing feedback. Really helps me a ton, thank you! Is there anything you think I should change?

Thanks for the lovely comment! :heart:

1 Like

Possibly add some bushes/flowers. Other than that, it’s amazing!

3 Likes

Thank you, I will add those and message you a photo of the aftermath in your Dev Forum Messages. Thank you once again.

Thanks. Can I get the link to the game?

3 Likes

Sure thing! I will message you the game link and I’ll join. Check your messages! :smiley:

1 Like

As a builder of myself I really like the use of lighting and material that you used, great work! Keep on doing what you are doing.

2 Likes

Aww! Thank you so much, your kind and inspiring words keep me motivated! Thanks for your opinion, it helps me. :heart:

1 Like

Looks so realistic. Amazing work. Nothing to criticize.

1 Like

Very good can you tell me how you achieve that sort of lighting ty

1 Like

It’s a kit. Search the model “Plas Lighting Kit”. I use it for any showcase or realistic game if needed.

2 Likes

Nice lighting and terrain. I suggest putting many more variants of plant models and also rock models to complete the look.

1 Like

thanks so much i could use this for my simple games because i like when simple games have great graphics

Will do. The plant’s idea sounds great to me, thanks for the feedback I really deeply appreciated it. Thanks! :heart:

1 Like

Anytime! If you like, I could send you the model link through Roblox Dev Forum Messages!

1 Like

Please do. I tried searching it up in models, nothing came up.

2 Likes

Alright! Please give me a moment as I look for it. Would you like another lighting kit I use? It’s meant for bloom, blur, color-correction, and everything else but the skies.

1 Like

Plas Lighting Kit would be perfect for what im looking for.

2 Likes

I believe the model kit was deleted cause I cannot find it, do you want me to make the game uncopylocked so you can get the sky?

1 Like