Can’t delete game passes on mobile

Today I discovered a bug regarding deleting game passes on mobile. When you attempt to delete it, the “Delete” button disappears and the game pass remains in your inventory.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Go to your Roblox mobile app and log in.
  2. Click the image with the “…” to the bottom right corner.
  3. Click on “Inventory”.
  4. Scroll down until you find a button called “Game Passes”. Click it.
  5. Find a random game pass and try to delete it.

I do currently not know when this bug started, it could have been laying there for quite a while.

The bug is currently happening in the Roblox mobile app inventory.

Here is a little video (31 seconds) showcasing this bug:

System Specific

Type of phone: iPhone 6S
Operating System: Apple iOS 13.5.1
App Version: 2.435.406105

5 Likes

Can reproduce. This bug actually affects every button that opens under the “…” icon for Gamepasses. I remember it occurring for other inventory items as well, but I currently don’t have any concrete proof. My phone specs are exactly the same as yours so it could be a 6S thing?

3 Likes

I tried on my IPhone 11 and an android phone and the glitch also happens on my devices when I attempt to delete a gamepass. So, I’d assume it’s an all around bug for mobile users.

4 Likes

I think this bug is probably occuring because the mobile thinks that you are clicking on the gamepass instead of the actual delete button.

I’m sure it was not only for the gamepass because I’ve dealt with the bug on different places on the Roblox mobile app.

3 Likes

It can be reproduced in both the mobile app and website for mobile devices. I’ve encountered this error before; it’s quite annoying and should be fixed.

4 Likes

Instead of the app, use the website and see the request desktop access, then, press that and use that instead. After, go to inventory, then you can delete item.

3 Likes

But still, there is many mobile players that would rather do it on the app rather going to a website, requesting desktop site and then delete it.

Roblox needs to fix mobile bugs more.

3 Likes

This bug also affects tablets (I know you said mobile, but I was just confirming), I have an iPad 5th Generation (2017) that has the same issue, running on the same iOS (now called iPadOS, but they have pretty similar features). I get that you can go on Roblox’s website, but there’s a reason they launched the mobile app in the first place, opposed to just making devices download Roblox from the internet.

4 Likes

Hello, I think I get what you mean, this might be the same as unblocking a user, I think in order to do this you would have to unlock your 4 PIN code by going to settings >click the Locked key thingy and unlocking it > Going back to the gamepass then clicking the “…” > Remove from inventory > once it says successfully removed from inventory, I suggest you going back to settings > clicking the open key and make sure it shows a closed thing, then your PIN is set on.

1 Like

Hey there!

I tried that just now, and what I can see, I’m still unable to delete the game pass. This is defiantly a bug that needs to be fixed.

1 Like

Hey!
Sorry, I forgot to reply. :confused:
I’ve tried it on my iPhone 11 aswel, yeah seeming to be breaking the entire thing, I tried it on one of my test game passes and it couldn’t even configure the thing. This is definitely a bug. Let’s hope this gets fixed.

-Mil

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

1 Like

Yes, the issue is still occurring

(posted from Discourse app so you might need to view the video from the app)

Alright, when there is info from the engineers i will pass it on.

1 Like

The engineers are close to having a fix for this issue. When i have more details i will pass it on

2 Likes

Alright everyone, This issue should now be resolved! Thanks for your patients. If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.