Can anyone provide UI professional feedback?

I am working on a UI for my game, and I am kind of being a perfectionist with it. Does anybody with professional UI knowledge have any suggestions with this? None of this is a final product.

Note: This is displayed in a small studio window.

Keep in mind, feedback as small as, “I recommend this other font!” or “Use this icon pack instead.” is completely fine.

some nitpicks here:
the toolbar (in the bottom left)'s rounding isn’t even with the block select menu’s rounding, neither is the toolbar the same size(vertically) as the cards in the bottom right

1 Like

Thanks for that feedback. The toolbar had the same spacing when it was a lot chunkier and square like, and I recently shrunk and roundified it more. lol

Also, I’ll try messing around with the heights of the keybinds a little to help out your other suggestion.

(P.S. hi again silly)

I think I am seeing some glow on the close and what looks like a refresh clock button there for the cube popup, I think it could also be matching to maybe put some glow behind the object there to match the buttons up top?

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Also, the refresh clock button is the ability to see history in previous object selections.