Can anyone recommend me some good plug to help me with building?

Greetings, so anyways I always had an interest in being a developer but to be a builder in very long time and am trying my best to reach my goal and my dream and by that, I need to find good plugins that can help me in my journey and to be honest, I only used 0 plugins which are F3X Tools And GapFill for almost a year and a half but I feel like I needed some more plugins to make my building a little bit easier?

thank you for reading

3 Likes

My personal favorite is Archimedes Two, it makes curve design 1000000% easier and is free. It’s so good I’d pay for it if they ever decided to charge for it (please don’t if your reading this, creator of the plug-in heh).

4 Likes

thank you for the suggestion it would mean a lot to me

3 Likes

oh my god, where do i begin.

made by the same person who made gapfill, i also have:
model reflect
material flip
resize align

then some others i have:
part picker
color adjust
reclass
model resize tool

i hope this is helpful!!

3 Likes

There are over, numerous of threads that cover this exact question, please take the time to do a bit of research first as topics include developers leaving the majority of helpful plugins that would help on your building journey.

Here is a similar thread, that leaves plugins you just need to find the ones that are most needed. Try to keep it to a minimum you don’t want to flood up on random plugins that aren’t needed in, most plugins are used to get things done easier for a variety of developers; I would recommend checking out this previous discussed threads since it’s a main topic. Refer:

2 Likes