Can anyone test my game Sonic Speedway on Xbox?

Hey guys i dont own an xbox but have stupidly tried to code for a console version of my game. if anyone could give me a rundown of whether it works or not that would be super duper helpful :smiley: Massive thanks in advance

3 Likes

Wow! the game is so detailed and it’s nostalgic

3 Likes

Does it work on xbox tho? + thanks XD

1 Like

Oh, well I don’t have xbox :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll test it right now and come back with feedback.

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much its very awesome of you!!!

1 Like

I couldn’t play it, the character didn’t move but the Y button worked

1 Like

if you have an xbox controller you can just connect it to your pc and if you have a ps4 or ps5 controller you can use ds4 to convert the input to xbox input and get. By doing this you can test the xbox menu in your game and the input without needing someone with an xbox to test for you.

2 Likes

I have an Xbox, but I can’t play Roblox on it cuz the dumb Xbox subscription expired

I never knew that you need Xbox subscription to use it?

I don’t have Xbox

I know it sucks, you can’t use internet without it

Just tested. I got sent to the tutorial and nothing worked. It said to use DPAD to move however it kept making me use the UI buttons regardless of me being in UI mode.

oh cool synical can you walk me though what happened a bit slower… So yeah it doesnt have analogue stick support so you are expected to use the d-pad… but then it kept forcing you into using touch screen gui?

did jump work? or boost or just the select top menu thing?

i’m too poor to have any of those :frowning:

No, just the select top button worked

1 Like

it is no longer necessary to have an subscription to play free games online

Hey dude if you got another spare minute can you try this on xbox?

No I attempted to use the DPAD and it kept moving between the UI buttons on the top of the screen. Disabling UI selection just instantly re-enabled it once I used the DPAD.

ummm… did you press the select button(y)? or the cancel/boost button(b)? cos its means to have some of that functionality…>? but not meant to be stuck there…