Can I change studio widgets with a plugin?!

Here’s my question.

Can I make a plugin that can access the default studio widgets (basically anything in the view tab (not plugin widgets)) and change properties of them, like the size, where they are docked, if they are opened.

Any help is appreciated :slight_smile:

P.s. Please only reply if you know the answer or think you might know the answer

1 Like

Where they are is already changeable by dragging them.

That doesn’t answer my question.

I want to know if a plugin can access studio widgets and change their properties.

I’ve never made a plugin so I don’t know, but I’d assume they can’t just like how you can’t change the CoreGui.

you can use a GitHub widget mod that gives you the widget properties

Okay can you explain to me exactly how to do that?

I’m no good teacher myself, but you can find it somewhere in the devforum tutorials on widgets

It might be impossible tho bc nowadays I don’t see a single plugin having edited widgets

Okay can you link to me the resources so I can find it?

Can’t rn since I’m on mobile : ( but it’s easy to find, just look up how to create widgets

I don’t want to create widgets, please read the entire question before replying.

I know but if you scroll down in the tutorial u’ll find the mod

Which tutorial?

Use a web browser on your phone to find the website and send a link please.

This is what I found, even if this is how to do it I still don’t know how.

I don’t really want to go messing around with the Roblox Studio build, just want to make simple plugin.

If you know any other ways please let me know.

Nvm, they deleted it, the mod doesn’t work anymore

What was the name of the mod??

oof, the mod only added some add ONS to widgets, it doesn’t change the widget or anything. Welp I guess there’s no way to edit a widgets property : (

1 Like

He said he wants to edit it like change colors and stuff, not create them

Please read the entire question before posting a reply